Our Computing curriculum ensures that children are able so safely and successfully use technology in their learning and wider lives. We believe that children should learn not to be slaves to technology but masters, not consumers but its creators.
They will have:
- The ability to connect with others safely and respectfully, understanding the need to act within the law and with moral and ethical integrity.
- The ability to communicate ideas well by using applications and devices throughout the curriculum.
- A clear understanding of networks and systems.
- An ability to create and communicate media.
- Confidence in processing data and sharing information.
- Competence in programming